Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY CELEB

Today was pdp bazaar, everyone had theirs stuffs sold out very quickly (Y) :D

I can't wait to sleep like seriously, after 5 days of long days, i felt as if i hasn't slept for like weeks. ):
Today has been pretty awesome.

I've uploaded the links, and tag me if you tink i shld seriously like link you HAHAH.
i tend to be lazy and try nt to link as many ppl as i can x:
And btw to af, i got upload pics coz i like this blogskin which allows me to upload to i guess, enhance the appearance of this blogskin that i faved :D
__<3__
OH AND HOW CAN I FORGET TO TELL U THAT OG4 is SWEEEEET COZ THEY GAVE OGLs A BOARD AND A FLOWER for V DAY! (: (i can still remember last year my og made shirts for our ogls- refer to pic below  :D )


But nevertheless, Today's LALA's birthday, heard about the og's surprise. LAME BUT FREAKING COOL hahahaha.
:DD

CNY BREAK FTW~
SLEEP IN SLEEP IN SLEEP IN. :DDD