Wednesday, December 16, 2009

654th post

This is the 654th post. I've waited for this post, afraid that i will miss this nice sequence and gave it a miss :P

I've realised that after being in tj, i've grown more auntie ): LOL
this is real bad news, and i talk with more excitement lol. (a diff type one leh)
but nevertheless, i shall try to be less auntie and try to make use with everything i can.

I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, lik totally.
The tix accountings are done in just a mere day. I'm glad i got it over and done it. Ah. just very relieved. Thanks to ms chew and alumni for helping to count some $, mr wong for assisting me today, and those that have ans-ed my sms readily when i queried about their friend's payments. :DD
(This sounds almost like a speech when u win an award-- but that's hw happy i felt )

I get hyper super easily, but i get tired easily too.
i was subconsciously tired when i changed my msn nick just now, and sis has to correct me ._.""""
but i was energised at that point when i typed the wrong word ):
but it's alright. HAHAHA.

I cant believe this, but i'm hooked onto the jai ho song for now LOL.