Monday, October 26, 2009

conviction.

Today was results.
I DIDN'T GET 1 MARK AGAIN FOR DE 25MARKS ESSAY LEH.
I GOT 3!!
impressive isn't it?
mayb not.. hahaha. but it's a let down, as like biology but i've no regrets ;D It's just tat i'm not so capable only lah hor//
But okay lah. I'm feeling alright. I tried hard eg. lik i focused on doing tut and studies stuffs during exam break, though i know i can work harder hahaha.


i've had a hard time trying to explain to my parents the h2 and h1 system. At least they got the idea that at present(in the short run nia), i'm studying 4h2.
they would leave me to decide for everything that concerns my future. They didn't probe into it, except knowing the facts that econs was screwed up and i supposedly passed de rest. The worst part of these situation is to decide what to drop. :/

I dislike the expectations of fellow peers, bcoz i always fail to live up to it. HAHAHA
This sucks, but it's a limitation - something that i cannot change. So i shall TRY my BEST to live with it.

Another limitation is that people have different expectations of themselves.
It's just how they present it to the others that affect how much people will be able to accept them.

Now, my choice is to drop econs/biology alrdy.
i asked the advices of many, and many gave differing views.
And the ratio of dropping either subjects were similar.

I asked Mrs. A, she told me to wait for the percentile before i consult her and so we can discuss and come up to a decent conclusion. but it seems like my econs will secure an inevitable U.
ECONS OR BIO?!
OH SHUCKS, another concern! i think my internship is a goner, but i pray for OGL position to succeed :D

This sucks, but i told myself i wont impose my bad mood on others. That shall do. it's worst when u can't be of ani help when people emo. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYERRRRRR . !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@^t#@!@#$%^&#@!~@#$%^&*&^%$#@!~@#$%^&*&^%$#@! .