Wednesday, August 12, 2009

pw ):

i despise people who uses "i don't know" as an excuse for shrinking responsibility.
It does not provide any solution too.
(disclaimer: not targetting anyone in particular)

I can't wait for pilot-test to be fully over before we can set our gears on brushing up on our wr and focusing on op. AND GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH ASAP.
I REALLY WANT SAT TO COME NOW!
):

Often we are told to memorise, or rather we are obliged to memorise the notes. Even with poor language, memorising will then make the language of the notes of your own. This is where it integrates into your writing style, and your writing "improved". I am contemplating btw memorising and understanding they key points. But i believe the latter is not useful for me.

I need to wake my brain up, and mayb brainwash myself with the idea that memorising is yet a fulfiling a fun ting to do that will be very beneficial for my promos.