Wednesday, July 29, 2009

virgin attempt.

MOOD: eye-opener and awed


I wanted to name the title as my virgin blood. but it's going to be so misleading! So.. that explains my slight change in decision (:

I was so excited about my blood donation today.
i was just ranting on and on about donating blood that yx says i'm so determined that i sound as if i'm forcing ppl to use my blood. But oh well. B+!! A cool person with cool blood group (:

this was a wonderful experience that i'm glad i'm able to have.
I will donate blood again if i've the chance.
I still felt normal after de blood donation, with minimal irritation.

the lack of blood caused me and aloy to go super duper hyper aft that fy was like ._." LOL.
hahahaha. and fortunately band prac was alright with the bandaged left hand, now with purple-blacks forming along the route where the thick needle had withdrawn the blood from (:
speaking of the bandage, i got the yellow one though i would pleasantly accept a blue/purple/pink ones!

sourvenir that i was supposed to get but had to ask for it :P

i am supposed to feel accomplished at the end of it.
Well. i've helped people, i've got a bagful of snacks, i've got a free packet of milo, i've missed my lunch.
Everything's worthwhile.

i AM HAPPI(: