Thursday, July 23, 2009

EOM.

MOOD: "i thrash u eom" mood.
EOM DRAFT 1 DONED.
gosh. i question the quality but i'm too confused to attempt to do anything to correct it right now.

and STRAITS TIME WROTE THAT: flu nowadays are likely to be h1n1 (smth along this line). WTH?!
I get all paranoid when i hear people coughing around me, especially on bus trips to school. i will start turning my head around to make sure that they are at least covering their mouths or smth. :/ and the person coughing at the interchange boarding the same bus as me will get me sitting at least 10 seats awae man LOL.

OK LAH I ADMIT. I KIASI LOL.

although we're are obliged to practise social distancing in school, we can't do that in cinemas. And that goes to the point that....
i'll be watching harry potter tomoro nite !
there's alot of controversy over the film lah. some say nice, some say not.
but oh well, i can judge for myself tomoro (:

and speaking of tomoro, i'm starting my day with a 2.4 run, actual napfa testing.
i hope i don't disappoint myself tomoro.

JIAYOU SHIHUI. :)