refreshing idea.
the past wk has been a rather frightful wk, wit all the results coming back. and i've been back down to serious work the past few nights! now onli paper2 of biology hasn't seen us yet. and i've learn mutual respect. if u respect the papers, they will respect you.
and firstly, of cause would like to extend my congratulations to us!? lol.
congrats singapore for getting into de finals for table tennis- female. olympics really exciting to watch. xPP
could understand why mr c lik so addicted to it.
been experiencing some sort of brain block ever since prelims, can't transfer phone no. right, and make mistakes unknowingly. let me name:
1. jy pointed out my spelling mistake on de board, and i've had trouble telling that i've spelt "earlier" as "eariler" till thanh pointed out.
2. onli innocent one [:D] that got cheated by kl of her "geog" results. when she nv take geog.
3. it was obviously X as mitochondrion for bio prac paper, and i was thinking of option C but went to put B instead.
the examples are onli few of the many little incidents.
omg. brain degradation? CHOY. appears as if the extended period of time of not updating has drained my capabilities of producing a much decent post. do take into consideration dat i just woke from 2 hour nap not long ago. X: it has been a long wk and it's time i try to post in proper eng so as to push my eng grades further up!!
http://world.doubutsu-uranai.com/ index.html tets from yiying(:
You are Gold Raccoon, who display an easy outlook, and are very graceful.
You give an impression of typical traditional Japanese women.
You are always quiet, and will not speak out your thoughts openly.
Your modesty and gracefulness will avoid friction, and will be able to make the harsh atmosphere turn friendly.
You tend to forget things easily and make easy promises.
But your cheerful and active character pays for those weak points.
It may be a good idea if you take notes.
You don't think things seriously, and people may think you to be too indifferent.
This may be a good thing to do sometimes, but it may also result in you losing important things and people.
But once you set an objective, your concentration is amazing.
Once you start on something, you will accomplish the goal no matter what.
Unlike your pretty atmosphere, in real life, you are very active person, and although you may look sensitive, you have great nerve and guts.
You also possess observing eyes towards people, and have great talent and know how to get on in life.
You act as though you are weak towards men, but really you are the one manipulating them successfully.
You are likely to make your husband a dominating one.
You are more interested in your career than your love life.
But once you fall in love, you get extremely passionate, and will attack with all your heart and mind and strength.
After getting married, you will put all your energy into your family.
it's not the monkey game ._.//
song* this is me - Demi Lovato & Jonas Brothers
(Verse 1) Demi:
I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Bright inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
To let you know
(Chorus) Demi:
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now,
Gonna let the light
Shine on me
Now I found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
(Verse2) Demi:
Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where your the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's to far away
I have to believe
In myself
It's the only way
(Chorus) Demi:
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now,
Gonna let the light
Shine on me
Now I found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
(Bridge) Joe & Demi:
Joe:
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
Joe & Demi:
I gotta find you
Demi:
This is real
This is me
Joe & Demi:
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now,
Gonna let the light
Shine on me
Now I found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
Demi:
This is me
Joe:
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
Demi:
This is me Ya
Joe:
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
Joe&Demi:
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is Me